With the growing competition and challenges that businesses and organizations have to face in this fast-paced technological world, they are almost always left dumbfounded with the magnitude of change without having an external source of advisory present to tackle with the issues with grace and wit, ensuring minimal damage and rather, rewarding an edge of the company over the competition.
Today’s directors and CEOs of large national and international organizations are facing unprecedented business challenges and face considerable pressure to lead their companies toward sustainable growth and profitability unlike any other time in our history. In the role of CEO, Chairman or Director, to whom do you consult when you need practical, experienced counsel to deal with the unending pressures in today’s world?
You need an Executive Advisor – a qualified and confidential advisor. With over 25 years of experience, we are unparalleled in terms of our business acumen, ability to drive and sustain results, and unique expertise in the science of behavior to effectively lead organizations and individual change.
Whether you need advice on working with your board, leading disruptive change or managing work/life balance, Faiez will walk the path with you. Faiez’s rare ability to leverage personal experience with the proven principles of Applied Behavioral Science is unmatched. Specific areas that we have been asked to consult include:
- Advising on (the new) role as Chief Executive and/or Chairman of the Board
- Clarifying the business’s mission-vision-values, and ingraining them into the organization
- Working effectively with the Board of Directors
- Managing work-life imbalance
- Preparing for succession (organizationally and personally)
- Leading through strategic and disruptive changes
- Ensuring the routines, structures, and culture that feed strong governance
- Analyzing and clarifying the strategic approach to business challenges
- Helping executives new in their role to raise their profile and understand the added complexities
- On-boarding new team members to ensure success and minimizing conflicts
- Managing expectations (internal, external, and industry) and its effects on your organization and your own aspirations
Faiez Seyal has played the role of an executive advisor for Chairmen, CEOs, Directors, and the Executive Managers of public and private organizations for decades and made his name for providing creative solutions to the challenging issues faced by his clients.
His solid background in business, economics, management and human behavior, along with years of experience of working at all levels of the society gives him an understanding of issues that may occur which no one else can even fathom, allowing Faiez to cut the problems from their roots and gift excellence in return.
Concerns of productivity, brand image, employee satisfaction, work-life balance, team building, negotiations, managing change, business turnarounds, rightsizing, managing team conflict, mission and vision alignment, performance and reward management, are to name a few of the many that Faiez has handled successfully nationally and internationally.