Faiez Hassan Seyal is considered an authority on the psychology of philosophy, principles, Faiez Hassan Seyal is a professional speaker, leading management consultant and an authority on the philosophy, practices, and psychology of CHANGE- an identity he has established through his consistent ability to help individuals, groups and organizations create their destinies. He is a great influencer, motivator and a coach for this generation.
Read below what Faiez says about:
2. We can never manage time, but we can always manage ourselves against time.
3. To make the best use of the moment in hand, ask, “Is there a better use of my time right now”.
4. Those who waste time, time wastes them.
5. Save Time, Save Life.
6. Time is like money at least in one way, the less we have, more wisely we spend.
7. Take charge of yourself, and the time will take care of itself.
8. Time is the only thing, once spent never comes back.
9. Eighty percent people waste their present, their only reality thinking about the past or the future. Past will not repeat and future, no one has seen. Get the best out of the present moment of time.
2. Listen to your heart and you will never be disappointed.
3. Know yourself before knowing others.
4. Deciding how to die is not a choice, but choosing how to live surely is.
5. Life is not how many years we live, but what we do in those years.
6. Life is too short, so live it to its fullest.
7. In life you have three main tasks, learn from past, live in present and prepare for future.
8. The longest journey I can ever remember is the journey to self-discovery.
9. The earlier you learn to take over the responsibility of your life, the earlier you can become successful.
10. Even if we are moving in the right direction, we will be run over if we just sit and wait.
11. No matter how fast you run, you will never reach, if you do not know where you are heading for.
12. If you don’t know where you want to go, then it does not matter which road you take.
13. Man is not capable of inventing, he was sent to discover.
14. God does not want us to change the world, He wants us to change ourselves.
15. In search of my mother’s life, I discovered mine.
2. He who has lost confidence, has nothing else to loose.
3. Chase your passion and the success follows.
4. Excellence does not happen by chance, we have to put our heart, mind and soul to make it happen.
5. Our expectations determine our outcomes.
6. Never restrict yourself to standards, just do the very best of you each and every time and expect miracles.
7. Let everything you do or produce be your masterpiece.
8. If we don’t make a turn on our life’s road at the right time, we are dead.
9. The main problem with most of the people is that they are too quick in learning the tricks of the game, without learning the game.
10. Man is like a machine. He wears out less from work and more from friction.
11. Those who live forever are those who never lived for themselves.
2. Giving enhances self-esteem. If you cannot “give” try “forgiving”.
3. The real abundance is giving more than receiving.
4. Things and people that endure are those who don’t exist for themselves.
5. Only those die rich, who live poor.
2. All the greatest achievements require someone to think differently.
3. You are what you think, say, see, watch and do all day long.
4. When the sun rises, it rises for everyone, but how many will see it.
2. In customer service, as in life, what you give to others comes back. Give your customers what you want back.
3. “Customer Intimacy” begins from the inside and works its way to the outside, not the other way around.
2. Absence of disease is not health, a complete well-being of body, mind, heart and soul is health.
3. Once we die spiritually, the emotional, mental and physical death follows.
4. Your body is a reflection of your inner self.
5. Health is just like anything else, to keep it, you have to care for it.
2. More love you want, more you must give.
3. Common things makes a relationship enjoyable, it’s our differences that makes it interesting.
4. The main problem in marriages is that we keep our eyes closed before and wide-open after.
5. The contribution you have made in each other’s growth is the only bond that can keep the relationship going after the honeymoon is over.
6. Working towards a common purpose of life is a glue that keeps both partners together forever.
7. The real love comes when you start respecting someone for who one is, not what one has.
8. Love is not living for someone, it is living with someone.
9. The problem with most of the people is that they perform weddings, not marriages.
10. You are never lonely if you love the person you are lonely with.
2. Knowledge is an addiction, the more you get, the more you want.
3. The real educated person is he who has learnt how to learn and keep on learning.
4. Knowledge is knowing something whereas wisdom is doing what one knows.
5. The less we know, the more we think, we know, and the more we know, the less we think, we know.
6. More we learn, more aware of our ignorance we become.
7. Learning is the only human asset which endures, everything else is temporary.
8. People forget what they are told, they only remember what they learn.
9. Knowing is costly, but so is not-knowing.
10. Belief and doctrine are indispensable to each other. One without other is corrupt.
11. Knowledge without action is just a like a tree without fruit.
12. One thing that I have learnt from the history is that we have not learnt anything.
13. The true education is not complete with only “what” and “how” unless “why” is also answered.
2. Your character determines your net worth. Is it an asset or a liability?
3. Competence gets people to the top, but it is the consciousness that keeps them there.
4. Those who stand on anything, stand for nothing.
5. Those who stand on anything else but truth will soon fall down.
6. Too much of everything is bad but that of goodness.
2. The successful selling is that which leaves the seller and the buyer, both happy and satisfied. You can never sell to the same buyer again, unless you leave him satisfied every time.
2. Be the change to bring change.
3. Change yourself, and your world will change.
4. Nations shall have the leaders they deserve.
5. National character is just a sum of its individuals’ character.
6. As long as there are ignorant people who could be exploited, there would always be exploiters.
7. One does not have to be a president to make the difference.
8. If we refuse to ignore small things, they will never become blunders.
2. Remember Him in good times, so He also remembers you in bad times.
3. Allah! The only friend with no personal interests.
4. To learn from nature, we must learn to keep silent.
5. Belief without knowledge will always end up in a chaos.
6. Being a deputy of a senior officer makes people feel so powerful. It changes the way people dress-up, the way they walk, the way they talk. It changes everything. How powerful one would feel, being a deputy of God? Yes, we are deputies of God.